Top Shelf Aquatics

WTT 70watt MH ballast

speakeraddict

speakeraddict

Gang,

I am about to get two 70w MH ballasts and will only need one.

(should be here Tues or Wed)

They are Fulham electronic and are very, very high quality. Retail is $129.99. As with all of their products, they will perform flawlessly.

I would like to trade this for an Ushio or other quality non-Catalina 10000K 70W bulb.

If you don't need that ballast, I am willing to trade some other Fulham ballasts that I have that work for PC, HO, VHO or NO fluorescents also. I have models WH3, 5, 7 and LH3 and 5.

Things that I need right now: Live rock, live sand, non-SPS frags, yellow tang, Maxijet 1000/1200 or hagan 801.

We can mix and match on the trading to come up with a deal.

Thanks,

speakeraddict

where did you get the fulham MH ballast. I didnt know they were making them yet!

It is good to know they are out there! I love the WH ballasts!

speakeraddict

They have been tested (not by me) to work with ushio and other branded double end 70w bulbs.

They were originally intended for outdoor flood light usage and are damp location safe.

speakeraddict

speakeraddict

OK, I will sweeten the deal.

I will throw in a combination of WH3 and either a WH5 or WH7 ballast.

I need to get the bulb and money is tight with Christmas coming.

Since the Aromat ballasts are now up above $50 on ebay I figure this is a good deal to anyone who is needing a ballast for a 70w setup.

speakeraddict

speakeraddict

I am getting ready to start making custom canopies. I have to work out the details legally before I can. My town is really finicky.

I have several right now.

I haven't found a decent supplier of low cost high quality bulbs so I will be shipping without on the MH. I will be using all philips products for the NO and VHO setups. I will not be selling PC bulbs unless someone requests them as AHsupply has everyone beat on bulb prices.

These ballasts are the ones I will be ordering. They are fantastic. No noise, low heat and lower power consumption than any I tested. As a matter of fact, I sent back or gave away the other brands I tested as I didn't want to unload them on anyone for money as they weren't worth it.

Are you interested in the trade?

speakeraddict

speakeraddict

Well, I am going to take some quick shots of the two I am working on now and scan them. My 2 year old spiked the digital camera and now it doesn't work.

I did not know how much of a demand there was for them. I am going to have to limit the number of them I do as I work a full time job, have three kids and am getting paid to restore a house to boot.

Good thing I only sleep about 4 hours a night!

Will post after I get the pics developed and scanned.

speakeraddict

speakeraddict, no problem.

Got to love thoes 2 year olds! Where is Alabama are you. I live on the north side of Atlanta when I am not at school.

Archived