Pod Your Reef

dave espi

lazeelegs

I don't think he has one. if you want to get a hold of Dave, simply drop him a private message or an email. Both can be found in his profile. Click on his name.

How strange is that? ESPI has some ReeferCretin running website checks on him. Wonder what adin expected to find at www.DaveESPI.com ?

Dave and adin... Not a good thought. Maybe adin noticed LeatherMimeDave in JCT?

(adin, not that there's anything yada, yada, yada...)

adin: "well someone owns it and it ain't me..."

adin looking to own a piece of ESPI?!?!?!

cat's out of the bag so I might as well come clean.

seamountainsucks.com is not available because I am in the process of setting up a new site: Seamountainsucksforfrags.com and the sister site seamountainsucksfrags.com

I felt that seamountainsucks.com would be usable by a competitor so I snagged that one too.

sheesh Lazee, you could have come up with someone better than that.

I'm of age to remember when she was a peach (although not old enough to remember much of Rumors other than the 8 track was real cool and the music was pretty good)

i love stevie,,,,she is short but she can sing,,,i saw fleetwood mac in baton rouge in 1980 and she was da bomb,,,i think,, there was so much smokee,,,har har,,,its hard to remember,,,saw them in atlanta a couple of years ago and that concert was da bomb too and i remember all of that one,,,older and wiser u know,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My ears are bleeding........

and for the record, I'm 6'2 and have the body of an Adonis.....

not a god.

sheesh.

Lazeelegs what do you need ?

PM me.

Archived