SaltCritters.com

The Utopia I like to call my Nano Reef

Ytouf

Sorry I can't get any jpegs to work. It says files too big, so i shirk them in paint and still too big so then I have to convert them to gif files which look like crap.

Ytouf: just shrink them down to just under the narrowest pixel width the message tells you and post em even if they look small to you. The site actually posts them larger than you'd expect.

Use microsoft photo editor, if you have it, or an adobe program, or whatever else came with your camera.

Courtesy of our benevolent administrator; using these tags Note* it still necessitates uploading, or having your pics hosted on another site.

The message board allows uploads of images up to 600px wide. But you could place them in your hosting account and link to them here, or use the new image BB code. You can do [image= url to image here ]width="587"[ /image]. That code would make any image you placed in a post the appropriate width for the message board spacing.

Or another Compression Utility When you edit one of your pics, make sure the pixel width is no larger than 600.

Archived