inTank Media Baskets

1 gal

patrick1234

I think he is doing just fine in it.

He has a open front to back swiming room and he looks happy to me.

It is amazing how some of us are able to judge a fish's emotional state without the help of facial expression or body language.

patrick1234
It is amazing how some of us are able to judge a fish's emotional state without the help of facial expression or body language.

Well he wags his tail all day long and when my dog is happy he dose the same.

:lol::lol:

So he is still moving in a fish like manner? Excellent! He couldn't possibly be stressed. I have seen quite a few dying dogs that wagged their tails.

patrick1234
So he is still moving in a fish like manner? Excellent! He couldn't possibly be stressed. I have seen quite a few dying dogs that wagged their tails.

How do you know they are not happy even tho they are dieing. I have seen alot of ppl smileing be for they die. Working as a cna I seen alot of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey Patrick Im interested in your setup, I can see the coralline remnants on the glass did you get that with just water changes or are you dosing? Neat.

I want that large coral identified too! I don't know either, my guess is dichocoenia stokesii.

Either way, that much demand for a coral that size will be a great test for your nutrient supports in the tank. Pure photosynthesis won't do it alone forever, with that much biomass it will need carbon and nitrogen and proteins from suspended or direct feedings and all the goodies required by relatively large corals (relative to the tanks they are in)

I think Ive seen and commented on your youtube vids too, nice to see an update

B

• 2 weeks later...

Archived