SaltCritters.com

20" Power Compact for sale

tkpsimon

I'm selling my 20" power compact 2-36watt  + 2 built in fans. come with a aluminum casing, 2 independent switch. 1-10k full spectrum & 1-premium blue actinic bulb.

Bought this for one week, use for 2 days, and decide to go for a 50 gallon tank, paid for $160, still brand new, and looks perfect on my old 10 gallon tank.

hope someone could help me out!

sale for $120+shipping (about 10 bucks)

if you have any question or want to pic of it, email me: tkpsimon@hotmail.com

Hi thanks for your reply, actually this is not a JBJ system, but it has a alumnium casing, and a plastic shield on the bottom to cover the light from water. I like it so much, but i'm moving on to a bigger tank, i cannot use it on that. if anyone interested, i'm willing to lower the price even further. i'm trying to get some pic of this baby. so pls, let me know if anyone interested.

• 3 weeks later...

what kind of a price drop are we talkin about here? i have seen similar units on Ebay for 100 but even that i think is to high...also what kind of tank are u going to move into ...i have a 175w MH i cant get rid of...it is going for $75...coukd a deal be worked out?[trade+cash]advanced ballast, 5k bulb, monagul socket, mounting bracket-bulb is about 1-2 months old] Also how tall is the unit u are selling?ty for your time...

Almost, there is one guy asking for it about 4 days ago, and we already agree on the price, but he never give me his shipping address, and i didn't get any reply from him since then. So, if you are really interested, i can send you some pic. and we might work something out. i really need to get rid of this, my new 50 gallon tank is waiting for a new set of light.

alright.. happy new year.

Simon

• 1 month later...

Hey, I'm definitly interested. I am setting up my 10 gal now and need good lighting, i wanna keep coral. Please mail me some pics ASAP and we could go fro  there. My email is junglejim83@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

Could you do me a favor man and send me some pics?  Eventhough it looks like it's pretty much sold, i'd like to see if it's something i would want over my 10gal tank now that i'm shopping for lights. Thanks a bunch! JOHNNY

flamehawk@hotmail.com

I'm sorry guys, the light has been sold to a guy on this board 2 weeks ago. If you still want some pic of this light, just send me a email, i will more than happy to send the pic to you! believe me, it's a good light for 10 gallon tank!

Archived