Cultivated Reef

FS: 2X36W Complete Light Setup

geshields

I have an AHSupply complete PC setup for a 10 gallon tank. It will come with the ballast, 2 36W Bulbs(1 7100K and 1 Blue)(used for 3 weeks), endcaps, and 17.5 inch reflector. I just got this whole setup 3 weeks ago from them and now my wife wants a 40 gallon instead (yippee!). I will e-mail pics to anyone interested. I also have the homemade canopy made out of 1/2 MDF with a white gloss interior and a hammered black exterior. I have the edges chamfered on the canopy also. I have a 4" chamfered hole in each side of the canopy for a fan and exhaust

I am looking for $75 plus shipping for this setup.

GregHood%20Pic.JPG

(Edited by geshields at 9:32 am on Mar. 6, 2002)

The live rock I have in there is green because the individual I got it from had it covered with hair algae all over....

Amazing what a few snails and hermits can do to clean up the rock. I can't complain too much, I got the rock for free..

I am interested, do you still have it? If you do, let me know .. my email is kitamichan@yahoo.com

Quote: from geshields on 10:24 am on Mar. 6, 2002[br]I have an AHSupply complete PC setup for a 10 gallon tank. It will come with the ballast, 2 36W Bulbs(1 7100K and 1 Blue)(used for 3 weeks), endcaps, and 17.5 inch reflector. I just got this whole setup 3 weeks ago from them and now my wife wants a 40 gallon instead (yippee!). I will e-mail pics to anyone interested. I also have the homemade canopy made out of 1/2 MDF with a white gloss interior and a hammered black exterior. I have the edges chamfered on the canopy also. I have a 4" chamfered hole in each side of the canopy for a fan and exhaust

I am looking for $75 plus shipping for this setup.

GregHood%20Pic.JPG

(Edited by geshields at 9:32 am on Mar. 6, 2002)

canopy and lights are sold!!

edit: to read canopy and lights instead of tank

(Edited by geshields at 8:46 am on Mar. 8, 2002)

Archived