Top Shelf Aquatics

YellowPony's Biocube 29 Journal

The_Yellow_Pony

You should take some pics and pm them to me of how they look right when you place them in the tank. PM or email them to me :)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The_Yellow_Pony

Shrooms are very unhappy at best....just have to wait for the zoas to open...hopefully I will get some good zoa pics if they decide to open tonight :P

Im thinking the 2 day shipping is what did it... it wasnt supposed to get to 90 some degrees here today :/

Everything was expertly packed!

The_Yellow_Pony

I'll try and get some pics once the zoas open.... the shrooms are all toast.... overnight shipping from now on :(

On a lighter note, when I was placing my frags my peppermints attacked my hand :haha: It caught me off guard.

The_Yellow_Pony

lol.... These guys are being watched closely...as soon as I see any inclination at touching a coral...they are done.

I'll try and get some pics once the zoas open.... the shrooms are all toast.... overnight shipping from now on :(

On a lighter note, when I was placing my frags my peppermints attacked my hand :haha: It caught me off guard.

sad to hear that... :o

...and take them ungratefull shrimp outta there...

The_Yellow_Pony

no...fedex did it in.

He sent me a great assortment, packed well...but it was frickin hot today...

The_Yellow_Pony

haha, you should play...I gave nano his ^_^

so....pics.....

Gorilla Nipples...closed and needing glued to something:

100_4001.jpg?t=1245975482

Zoas... 1 frag is Ring of Fire....no idea which one yet

100_4002.jpg?t=1245975552

100_4003.jpg?t=1245975600

Green

100_4004.jpg?t=1245975615

Acan

100_4007.jpg?t=1245975645

and for fun....

baby xenia

100_4009.jpg?t=1245975671

Momma xenia

100_4010.jpg?t=1245975695

Obligatory FTS

100_4011.jpg?t=1245975717

There, pics for all

The_Yellow_Pony

There was a chalice.... due to fedex.... the flesh just melted off as it entered the tank....if you look at the FTS...the upper right s a chalice skelton.... The chalice and acan were freebies.....addons if you will

The_Yellow_Pony

lol @ avatar hate.

So I saw a bristle worm tonight....and it kept going and going and going....I am estimating 4-6 inches.

DIESEL!

in my old eclipse tank, i had, like, 3 foot long ones. now that i know more about them, i think i know what happened to my baby royal gramma :scarry:

The_Yellow_Pony
in my old eclipse tank, i had, like, 3 foot long ones. now that i know more about them, i think i know what happened to my baby royal gramma :scarry:

Oh no!

Sorry Jacob.. I think we keep them until jul. 1st or something...I dunno

Archived