SaltCritters.com

So what do you think...

KingHookJaw

hehehe I was just wondering how that tulip was doing, and bam here's a thread.

I'm fragging my ric yumas, so when you finally get around to slicing your ric up, don't forget me.

Also, I love all those zoos. *hint hint hint*

Thats what i thought also, but he said that he was pretty sure it was a shroom because he thought the same thing and was proven wrong or something like that heheh.

That shroom, or yuma was originally purchased online as a Purple Tonga Mushroom. It doesn't matter one way or another to me as to what it is. I'm just thrilled to see that it's doing well in my tank. I keep calling it a shroom because I showed the pic to Dave Espi some time ago, and he basically told me that it was not a ricordia.

Acoustic --> If you're referring to me spending alot for the pieces in my tank. Only 1 of those pieces was a bit pricey (the orange ricordia that I got from Blane Perun). Other that that, the rest of my collection hasn't really cost me that much. I seem to get really lucky on alot of my purchases. Latest purchase, 200+ (blue center, with a green far outer ring) zooanthid polyps for $35.

Stay Tuned for Pics....

Mike

not a ric. there is no ridges around the oral cavity, and riccordias have more pronounced extentions on the outer most ring of them.

kinda like hundreds of lill fingers. the MUSHROOM pictured is indeed a blue tonga shroom AFAICT.

I will see it in person soon .... I assume ???

lol

Archived