Coral Vue Hydros

BioCube 29 Products, All Open!

inTank

All Biocube 29 Products are now open and ready to purchase!

Media Basket

Fuge Basket

Media Basket, fits with Tunze 9002

Fish Saver

Package Deal

Underwater Lights

Filter Floss

12334536825311180696291.jpg

1231625061271103744178.jpg

IMG_9099.jpg

Fish saver has a NEW IMPROVED design change. There is now a cord slot on the intake side. So both ends have the notch. (not pictured will update soon, new fish savers ship with improvement)

Sweet, I bought the package and a submersible light. It's all I really need to get going, hope it ships sometime soon. Thanks! =)

nano-cubist

I saw this post yesterday, and just ordered the fishsaver. Woke up this morning to the YWG in the back chamber with just a trickle of water running over him, he looks paralyzed but lets hope he pulls through. Thanks!

Andrew

Sorry to hear that, I hope you got it out OK.

I will make sure your order goes out ASAP, if it was today (Thursday) then it will ship on Monday. I play softball on Thursday nights so no shipping on Fridays typically.

Thanks for the order.

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered my FishSaver. It's about damn time! Lost a Cardinal to jumping to the back, and had to fish out my first Assessor twice from back there before he decided he was bored of jumping.

inTank you for your order, got it! It will ship out on Monday. It will keep him from getting back there again

For anyone try to decide on buyin a product from Intank I can truly tell you there products are A1.I purchased a media basket,fishsaver and poly filter pad. There products fit like they say they will they actually work like they say they will.I am very impressed with there products all the way down to the packaging of the product.

Thanks again

Brad R

Archived