ReefCleaners.org

Xenia Frag

quiksilver5768

quiksilver5768

I was wondering if anyone had a frag of xenia (any type) that would be willing to sell. Im not talking big, but just enough for a frag and so i can grow it out. If anyone lives around the Baltimore area in Maryland I would rather pick it up than to deal with shipping. :)

I am in NJ, I would be willing to ship you a frag as long as you cover all shipping cost and understand that xenia does not ship well.  I have been speaking with someone who suggested shipping only the base, he says he has had success with this method.  You can see some of it here: www.nano-reef.com/cgi-bin/forums/topic.cgi?forum=1&topic=1862

quiksilver5768

I would pay for shipping, but how much would the weight for the shipping be. Basically, how much would it cost to ship because I have never shipped anything before. You have a very nice xenia colony i must say. And also, how much for the frag itself?

I don't think shipping will be very cost efffective.  I took a guess at box size and weight, fed-ex overnight would be somewhere around $20-$30.  I would also need to cover the cost of a box, container(probably a thermos) and a few $ for time.   I would say around $40.

If you are willing to take the risk of three day shipping, I'll sell you a couple frags for $15, ship priority for $9.00, and charge you for a thermos to send it in for $6.00...total....$30. Let me know via this post.

Archived