ReefCleaners.org

My Fish died, Im sad

Bodhi-Licious

Bodhi-Licious

I took a nap this afternoon and when I got up I came online to check posts etc. Im wondering where my fish is? hmmm looking all over, OMG bent in half sucked into the power head..... it was to late. I feel like killing the power head, nasy bleepin powerhead you killed my ducky!!!!!!!!

Bodhi-Licious

yeah Im not going to die. Weather a fish costs 5 bux or a 100 its still a pet and your responsibility,you can become atached. I feal bad for the little guy, and i hope it was quick.

RIP Ducky

sept 26 - oct 24, 2003

Originally posted by Bodhi-Licious

yeah  Weather a fish costs 5 bux or a 100 its still a pet and your responsibility,you can become atached. I feal bad for the little guy, and i hope it was quick.

RIP Ducky  

sept 26 - oct 24, 2003

I agree:)

Bodhi-Licious

thanks reefsrule. Well my girlfriend asked me if I wanted to go and get a new fish today so shes taking me out and Im goin to get a new one. I have to do something about the powerhead intake though.

yah, that should be #1 Priority. Your PH doesnt have a screen on it?? If it doesnt, you can put in some filter foam on the hole until you get a screen. Did you just forget to put the screen on or something?

Archived