Innovative Marine Aquariums

MGDMIRAGE's 20L

MGDMIRAGE

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curly Joe Reefer

i love the 20L great for scaping, but the shallowness is defenitly a disadvantage. I have to upgrade my light. how are you liking your's? I was thinking of going with something similar. Anyways those photos look great and i'm looking forward to seeing the 40 up and running.

i love the 20L great for scaping, but the shallowness is defenitly a disadvantage. I have to upgrade my light. how are you liking your's? I was thinking of going with something similar. Anyways those photos look great and i'm looking forward to seeing the 40 up and running.

I like my light a lot but the stock bulbs are pretty bad i can't wait till my new ones get here which should be tomorrow :)

I'm still on the overflow design phase of the 40 been talking to local reefers to get ideas. Just ordered the diamond coated glass hole bit for 1" bulkheads ( 1 3/4" ).

And thanks!

New Favia frag and a few more pics of fish cause they are fun to try and take pictures of :D

newfavia.jpg

Yellowtail.jpg

sixline.jpg

BoyClown.jpg

Never mind the poop, hes rude.

A couple better pics of the Sixline, hes a real pain to catch shots of.

IMG_1561.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

YWG

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

The Evil Queen

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

The Yellow Tailed Doofus

Untitled-1-1.jpg

That's it for now no FTS of new lights as I'm slowly staggering them in and my camera really isn't capturing the color accurately enough for me.

Your pics of the fish are great! The second set of the six line really came out good.

Thanks! i posted those on a couple other sites and everyone chose that pic too hehe.

Did a slight rescape, trying to get zoanthids on one side and sps/lps on other, it's taking awhile. Also these pics are with all my new bulbs in place 2 ATI Blue+, 1 ATI AquaBlue Special, 1 GE 6500k.

rightside.jpg

Right Side

middle.jpg

Middle

leftside.jpg

Left Side

fts.jpg

FTS

Untitled-1.jpg

This guy i thought was dead a long time ago but it's growing back and over it's old skeleton.

Shrimpy.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

yes please - update...

I miss seeing the picture improvement with every post!!!

and when you get the chance - would be great to have this one in the 20L Owners thread (link in sig)

Wow.. LOVE the tank. That is the exact same fish combo I want in my 20H minus the damsel.

Do you skim this tank with all those fish in there?

Archived