Cultivated Reef

1 20" 36W PC For Sale

HuBu

• 2 weeks later...
Nishant3789

hey! i bought that exact same thing! how much u willing to sell it for"? i bought one for 45 bucks with light. im prett u sure u got it of the same site as me petsupplywliquidator.comright? well tell ya what, ill make you an offer of about lets say, 25 bucks? thanks

nishant

Nishant3789

yeah that would help alot., nanoreefer53, do you think my offer is too high or low? thanks, now f i canjust get this guy to respond....lol

nishant

NanoReefer53

36w is good for softies but with 2x36...you can probably keep some SPS in there when your water quality is great and stable.

Nishant3789

haha guess what? i just realized HuBu is a guy i know from chatting iwth him on aol instant messenger. lol. i am actualy the one wwho gave him the website when he asked for it. lol. what a cooinsodence. well still if this guy would just respond lol. ok well c ya

nishant

yeah u have been the one chatting with me on AIM. the light has been sold. my bad for not checking the forum frequently. i bought a 2 36W PC from ahsupply.com. better offer since u can upgrade it to a 55 or 96 later on.

Nishant3789

awww i really wanted that light so i could keep higher light needing corals. after all the posts ive sen about clams and sps frags for sale for cheap it made me jealous. o well. thanks anyway. jw but how much dd u sell it for?

nishant

$45...yeah thats why i got the 2 36W PC, later on if i want to do a 20 gal or large...i can just upgrade the reflectors and bulb into a 2 55W

Archived