Top Shelf Aquatics

Rocks on the brain

tstone

Somebody help me with some live rock. My girlfriend says I better get some soon because I have rocks on my brain. Shes says its fatal. Helpppp!!!

Where are you located?  Doesn't say in your profile.

Also, how much are you looking for, and how large is your tank?

Most of the time, you can hook up with an LFS and really hand pick a few choice pieces.

Kennerd I am in MA. I was hopeing I could scrounge up a good deal for some but I think I will probably end up at the LFS. There is a place local that will sell it for 5.40 lb. suposed to be fully cured. If I haven't found anything I will go down sunday and get some.

I'm looking for about 15lbs

I have a 13 G. tank and a refugium so I want to split the rock between the tank and fuge

Search through the classifieds at the following boards, I'm sure I've seen people beraking down tanks in Mass:

www.reefcentral.com

www.reefs.org

www.reeftalk.com

www.premiumreef.com

www.aqualink.net

Ken

Kennerd~Thanks for the info. I have been watching all the boards. Nothing has shown up. I am going down to the LFS on tuesday and pick up what I need.

Thanks happy reefin!

Tstone

tstone if i could get live rock where i livefor 5.40 a pound i would be buying it like crazy cause it costs anywhere from 7-8 bucks a pound here cause if you got to get it shipped from someone you got to add shipping also which wil drive the price way past 5.40 a pound.

Archived