Pod Your Reef

Any one with green star polyps?

wulffenstein

wulffenstein

Would love to put some star polyps in my tank.  It doesn't need to be a big frag.  It would like to see them grow.  I would rather not ship.  thanks.

I'll have a good sized frag ready in a few weeks.  I'm attaching it to a rock now that's about 4"-6" in length.  I'd gladly trade for a leather coral or a few leather frags.

wulffenstein

My tank is relatively new so I don't have anything to trade or frag yet.  I would just like to by it outright.  Do you have pic?  You can also e-mail me with the details.  I will be off the boards for the next week due to a business trip out of the country.  I'll check when I return.

I am surprised that you are having a hard time obtaining this. It is a relatively common coral and should be on the market where you are at.

• 2 weeks later...
wulffenstein

It hasn't been an issue of finding it but just being a little to pricey for the size of frag and a desire for good color.  I also wanted to interact with someone beside the guys at the two LFS which seem only slightly knowledgeable about nanos.  

SD619 could you contact me via e-mail to exchange some info.  My info is available on my profile or you can send me a private message.  Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
wulffenstein

I am difenitely interested, espcially if it is a small frag for not much $.  I am in the valley about 3 times a weeks so a trip to Sherman Oaks is nothing.  Do you have any thing else you would like to frag? Xenia?  Let me know or PM me.

Archived