ReefCleaners.org

FS: (2) CustomSealife Sealights 27w fixtures w/ bulbs

Tucker74

(2) 1x27w Sealights fixtures w/ remote ballasts, refectors, and completely assembled for sale.  Perfect for small nanos of less than 10g.  Used for approximately one year until the untimely demise of my previous tank as I posted here .

Comes with a 6700K and 7100K actinic bulb.  More information can be found at CustomSealife

Asking $75 + shipping from Los Angeles.

(Edited by Tucker74 at 6:37 pm on Mar. 9, 2002)

(Edited by Tucker74 at 6:44 pm on Mar. 9, 2002)

Anyone?  These normally sell for $60 EACH but I am selling both for $75 total.  They are perfect for a cube or hexagonal tank under 10g in which the standard smartlights will not fit.  Again, please see the link above for more details.  Here is a picture of the lights installed in the hood of my old 7g.

sealights.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello Tucker,

Are your lights still for sale. I noticed you had them installed into a black acrylic canopy. I took a look at your tank I believe it is the same one I have. I have a seaclear 7 gallon cube and I broke the block hood a few years ago. I am interested in purchasing the lights and hood combo like you have in the picture.

Let me know if they are still available. I am in the Orange County area and travel often to LA so we could meet somewhere and make the exchange.

Thanks

Tucker, I am interested in your fixtures. How much for just one? I could maybe do both though. Please let me know ASAP if they are still available and how long they have been used. I would love to get either one or both of them, my e-mail is gabe3eb@aol.com  Thanks,

gaber

Archived