Top Shelf Aquatics

Smee's! 12g CADlights

Smee!

PrisonCityReef
Looking good SMEE! These CAD's have it going on!

Looking good! I agree a bit more rock might be nice, but if you're happy with it, more power to ya. Really like that little cave.

What are you thinking for fish?

Looking good! I agree a bit more rock might be nice, but if you're happy with it, more power to ya. Really like that little cave.

What are you thinking for fish?

I'm thinking a goby/shrimp combo...and not quite sure yet on the second. The jury is still out on that one. But I am open to ideas!

i cant wait until my tank is being stocked. as of now all of a sudden my water turned cloudy. i guess im gonna wait it out and let it clear before i add anything else in there.

nice pichers!

Came home from work today and had went from zero to explosion of copepods. I never thought I could get excited about tiny crustaceans.

Nano sapiens
Came home from work today and had went from zero to explosion of copepods. I never thought I could get excited about tiny crustaceans.

Just wait until you know each of them...and then you start naming them ;)

LOL i will give another :grouphug:

...and another :grouphug:

I don't know what the gestation period of an astrea snail is, but they had babies. I either got her pregnant *rimshot* or they mated after I bought them, I've included a picture, but the thing is so small it's tough to get a good one. We're talking smaller than a pinhead.

8awcbl.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived