Cultivated Reef

Ten Gallon tank - extras

iFish

I will offer a ten gallon glass rectangular tank, with complete hood and light. (Not PC light)  Also, an airpump and airstone w/ tubing and if it is desired, 9-10 lbs of live snad. Asking $70, willing to negotiatge.  

The tank is just a rectangular glass 10 gallon that I got at Petsmart. The lighting is the bulb that came standard on the hood. The hood has a feeding opening, cuttable back, and ventilation near the bulb. I would post pics, but my camera is a a pain in the a ** to hook up to the CpU.

Nishant3789

no offense bud, but thats a jip, i can get all of that and a heater for like 40 bucks from walmart.

quiksilver5768

Yea seriously ifish...its just a noraml 9 dollar 10 gal tank with an air pump and some stones. And some LS but that wouldnt add on enough to get it to $70...

Here are my costs:

Hood and light - 40

Tank - 9

airpump, tubing, stone, 10

live sand - 25

Total Cost: $84

Like I said though, I will negoitate, starting with a price drop to $55

My Alife 7

I know exactly the things iFish purchased so I can see why he's trying to get rid of it... But I wouldn't even buy that stuff for 20 bucks.

SLOreefer

hey guys i realize his price may be high for us or whatever but let the guys post...the post isnt for us to talk bad about what he is selling. if you want what he is selling he says make an offer so you can offer...if you dont want it dont worry about it. maybe someone else will. if he wants to get back close to what he put in thats fine. let the guy be.

My Alife 7

Yeah, I'm sorry iFish... Here's an idea though... if the equipment you have is still in new condition, what you can do is bring it back to PetSmart and exchange it for store credit. Just tell them you lost the receipt or something (if its past 30 days) They're very good about exchanges...

Archived