Happy 8th Anniversary Nano-Reef.com!

Christopher Marks

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RayWhisperer
HBD N-R.

Prize hounds GTFO, IMO.

I'd like to post this on every page in both threads. Unfortunately, my mod powers are limited. :(
lakshwadeep
I'd like to post this on every page in both threads. Unfortunately, my mod powers are limited. :(

Wow, I checked one of those people in that thread, and s/he has only made two posts since joining in 2006, and both were in nr.com anniversary giveaway threads. :mellow: I wonder how this person remembered this was happening again...

Wow, I checked one of those people in that thread, and s/he has only made two posts since joining in 2006, and both were in nr.com anniversary giveaway threads. :mellow: I wonder how this person remembered this was happening again...

-_-

I think this thread needs cookies........ Where's Weetie?

nickolas_warner

I've only been a part of nano reef for a few months, but I'm excited for the next 8 and beyond!

Happy Birthday nano-reef.

I was going to ad a tang but I feared I might be flamed :lol:

post-41120-1240375053_thumb.jpg

noʎ oʇ ʎɐpɥʇɹıq ʎddɐɥ

ǝƃɐd qǝʍɹǝʇuı ɟǝǝɹ-ouɐu oʇ ʎɐpɥʇɹıq ʎddɐɥ

noʎ oʇ ʎɐpɥʇıɹıq ʎddɐɥ

noʎ oʇ ʎɐpɥʇɹıq ʎddɐɥ

Christopher Marks
I've only been a part of nano reef for a few months, but I'm excited for the next 8 and beyond!

Happy Birthday nano-reef.

I was going to ad a tang but I feared I might be flamed :lol:

Awesome cake! :lol:

NorthCoralNewB
:wizard: Happy Birthday Nano Reef. Keep growing into the site that you are evolving too. Catering to this niche in the aquarium industry as a leader and not a follower.... Follow Da Leada-Leada HAPPY B-DAY!
Scott Riemer
great site B)

^ great first post. :welcome: I wonder if you meant to post in the give-away thread though?

Archived