SaltCritters.com

7 gal bow complete setup- Ohio

99Rocket

I live in Central Ohio.

I am moving in the near future and need to sell my complete nano-reef setup.  This setup has been up and running for a several months and is doing great!  All creatures were taken from my established 75 gal tank and the nano never had to cycle.  If you are interested, I can e-mail you pictures.  I would say that it is probably right on par with some of the better 7-gallon nano reefs out there.

Here’s what is included:

Equipment-

7 gallon AGA mini-bow

32 watt CSL smartlamp (3 months old)

Tetratec Power filter 150

Tetratec Heating Capsule (heater in filter = out of tank heater)

Mini pump (don’t remember brand) for circulation

Magnet glass scraper

Living Stuff-

One Peppermint Shrimp

NICE growing frogspawn…has begun splitting and now has 3 mouths/polyps.  This one is my favorite

Large (4”-5”) colony of green star polyps

Colony of blaustomusa (spelling?).  They are orange with green colored centers.

Medium size colony of brown with orange centered button polyps

Medium size colony of brown with green centered button polyps

Brown with green tip acropora

Brownish-greep montipora

One purple/blue mushroom

Several Red-legged hermits

Several Blue-legged hermits

Several Cerith Snails

~10 pounds of live rock

3” sand

Other Goodies-

Additives including ESV bionic 2-part dosing solution for calcium and alkalinity.  This stuff is great.  Coralline algae is growing nicely along with the rest of the corals.  I have about 2/3 of a 2 gallon refill left wich will last a LONG time.  I also have iodine, strontium, and other additives.  I also have test kits, including unused chemicals.  These kits range from ammonium, nitrite, nitrate, calcium, alkalinity, iodine, copper, etc.

Basically everything will go, including any left-over salt mix.

If you REALLY shopped around, you might be able to buy this setup new for $400 or maybe a tad over $400.  I am open to reasonable offers.  I do understand that the setup is “used.”  Please e-mail me at userjason460@cs.com.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

hi sorry to bother u again but- just wondered if u sold your tank yet? i talked to u acouple weeks ago about buying the star polpys off u. i live in youngstown ohio-hour from cleveland. email me at flusz@aol.com thanks- jeff

Guest AbSoluTc

Ill buy all the livestock and the chemicals for 150 and ill pay shipping.  Excluding any rock and sand if that is ok? Or let me know what you want!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived