ReefCleaners.org

HBD

Lalani

OMG thank you! I was going to start a thread but kind of forgot and I am still closed.

Thanks!

What a year it has been.

inTank was born when the first media rack was built by myself, I believe the first one I saw for the RSM was by adamskit who was a huge help. The company name came later after I realized there was a large demand for this one product.

It started as a favor to RSM owners and grew into 4 versions. Thanks to JimDantin for the wonderful engineering support which I use on all media racks. If it wasn't for him I don't know how long it would have taken me to come up an easier to build and effective design.

inTank now has 20 products on the site with 18 of those hand made. Plans are for about 20 more.

Thank you to all past customers for your support in building this company. Thank you to all future customers that are waiting for the store to reopen. Right now the list is 110+ names deep. That is very impressive and very exciting.

We will be open very very soon.

The very first media rack.

IMG_3913.jpg

The current version

Teaser2.jpg

time line

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...4669&st=240

Has it been a year already?

Seems like just yesterday they put sea mokeys on mars.

Congrats Stevie - youbigoldnozzle

• 2 weeks later...
RayWhisperer

I dunno. This InTank guy thanks a couple of no names for some crap. No thanks for RayWhisperer for his awesome guidance with vynil cutters and StevieT's first professional logos...... No respect.....

I dunno. This InTank guy thanks a couple of no names for some crap. No thanks for RayWhisperer for his awesome guidance with vynil cutters and StevieT's first professional logos...... No respect.....

A guy that can't even spell vinyl (vynil) doesn't really stand out. I mean I had to weed over half of the cuts and they came free of charge. Who gives stickers to a weird guy Online for free and not even charge for shipping?

• 11 months later...

The Red Sea Max media basket is the only reason inTank exists as a legal and thriving company. Here is a timeline of how it all began and where we are at today.

inTank you to all previous and soon to be inTank customers. You can all GFY for making me work all the time.

April 2008

IMG_3913.jpg

IMG_3916.jpg

IMG_3982.jpg

IMG_4086.jpg

May 2008

IMG_4222.jpg

steviet_mediabasket.jpg

Late May 2008

IMG_4399.jpg

IMG_4505.jpg

January 2009