Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

WANTED: cheap PC for 10 gallon nano

Nishant3789

Nishant3789

WANTED: cheap PC for 10 gallon nano. MUST INCLUDE LIGHT

i would like to have another 36 watt PC or at least a 13 watt PC. if u have the retro fit only thats fine. if u have a 2X13 watt retrofit/striplight that would be perfect. thanks

nishant

NanoReefer53

how about trying to cram a 65w 10k ? I've got an extra one with a ballast. It's like 22" long so you'll have to make some hood modifications.

Nishant3789

hmm thatd work if u gave me plans on how to modify my striplight tahts 20 inches long....  How much do ballasts from walmart or home depot cost? then id just need the bulbs tright?

nishant

NanoReefer53

What I did when I had my 10g was cut a 1x2" slot in the side of the striplight so I aligns with the bulb clips I put in. From there, just slide it in and connect the endcap. It'll light up the room a little since part of the bulbs hangs out.

Nishant3789

sounds great! and u said u had the bulb too? well how much? im trying to keep it cheap-like really cheap. actually my original plan was to have another actinic 13 watt then a nighttime veiwing light. but this will make me happy.

nishant

p.s what happened to ure SN for aol? u never get  on anymore.

NanoReefer53

im on AIM right now :)   I go on xipwrdbyphox more than the other one.

Give me an offer and i'll think about it.

Nishant3789

awsome, but i was lookin for sumthin real cheap like round the 30 and under....tell me waht u think. o and e-mail me,

nishant

Archived