Top Shelf Aquatics

3 months update pix!

LIVEROCKER

hey guys hows it goin!i FINALLY got a digital camera...its a CANON powershot sd100.im not a photographer but since i got the camera i might as well throw in a couple update pix.my tank will be 3months old next week!:blush: anyways i see a lot of change myself.hard work pays off.well here we go!B)please forgive my ######y camera work.

heres the full shot:

wow!! That tank is awsome i love the rockwork and the one huge cave in the middle...is that a damsel peeking out of the cave? give us some specs 10 gallon im thinking??

scott

as you can see i ditched the eclipse hood and decided to go topless! i put on new lights.i decided to go with the csl 2x65 watt power compact with 2 moonlites.

oh yeah BIRDMAN i have this 25 gallon and a 3 gallon eclipse with shrooms/rics/and sexy shrimps! Ill post those pictures of that one later on in this thread.probably tommorrow.

yeah i put a lot of thought into coral placement and as you know im a big fan of aquascaping.i think i hit 4 tries before i got the aquascaping to suite my needs.i have a big arch and i made the bridge in the center which i made plans on in my last post.and there is a huge cave also beneath the bridge which you really cant see but it looks much more awesome in reality.

Archived