Top Shelf Aquatics

Kate's Pico

kate2118

Very cool. Looks great.

I love the Mac in the first pic lol. :D Im a Mac guy.

couldn't live without it. i'm a graphic designer!

I'm a PC guy. More because I'm obligated than any thing.

When it comes to blue cloves, watch out. Mine are spreading like wild fire.

I'm a PC guy. More because I'm obligated than any thing.

When it comes to blue cloves, watch out. Mine are spreading like wild fire.

thats kind of what i'm hoping for. i want to frag them and put them in my other two tanks!

eddiecorrea
couldn't live without it. i'm a graphic designer!

Ah. Then why don't you have the new MacBook Pro? I LOVE mine.

Ah. Then why don't you have the new MacBook Pro? I LOVE mine.

i have a 17" Mac Book Pro and the iMac in the first pic. I'm no rookie. :P

addicted2reefer

Congrats on that new light ! i went to look at it and you had already bought it. im thinking thats my next step, i have the catalina dual 13W , but what you have is a nice light. NICE PICO...

Yeah for another Pico in the making, Mac Pro, and Graphic designer too! Welcome and Nice start! im a graphic designer too! haha..

Yeah for another Pico in the making, Mac Pro, and Graphic designer too! Welcome and Nice start! im a graphic designer too! haha..

Graphic Designers Unite!

el fabuloso
Graphic Designers Unite!

+1 :)

Didn't even notice the iMac on the first post. I don't think I can ever live without mine! :happy:

ok, so i got my ATO working properly over the weekend. It's so nice! Thanks El Fab!

I added a few zoa frags that i pulled out of my 25g cuz they were getting blown around.

I also added a tiny blue-legged hermit. I call him Mr. Crabs.

I'm expecting a delivery in the morning so I'll post some pics tomorrow!

Presents! :haha:

IMG_2044.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2047.jpg

Tabasco Yuma:

IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_2054.jpg

Neptune Palys:

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

Tequila Sunrise Paly:

IMG_2052.jpg

The Neptune Paly frag was a mess when it arrived. The polyps were just floating all over the bag. I had to spend about 20 min. super gluing them to them rock.

oh, for those of you that have been following along and are wondering what happened to the blue cloves:

The place I ordered from couldn't get ahold of any so i changed my order a little and I'm glad i did! Gerber would be proud... :happy:

i have the first paly u have its called a hawaiian ding dang people eater.

They are somewhat similar but the hawaiian ding dang people eater have more yellow on them i think...

I think these are hawaiian ding dang people eaters:

ding_dang.jpg

i could be wrong though... i dunno?

• 1 month later...

Ok, time for an update. I've been super busy with graduation and all so i haven't had the time to really add too much to the tank. keeping it clean and healthy was enough work over he past few weeks. My light arrived shortly after my last post. I got a great deal on it and it's in perfect condition. I;ve also ordered a glass lid that should be here any day now. As soon as that arrives I'll make a trip to the LFS and pick up a Yellow Clown Goby to inhabit the tank. I've heard too many stories of these guys jumping so i thought it best to wait until i got the lid to add any livestock. without further ado:

IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2197.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

IMG_2192.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

I haven't has the chance to move my sexies over to this tank yet either. I figured since i'm waiting on the lid anyway, i'd just put them in after it arrives. i doubt they would try to make a break for it but you can never be too safe i guess.

I also picked up one of these to make sure this tank is as stable as possible:

IMG_2097.jpg

I'll try to post another update when my lid arrives and i add the new inhabitants.

Thanks for following along!

It looks great Kate! I'd been wondering how your pico was doing :) Congrats on the graduation!

I had a sexy jump from my tank. It managed to escape through a pretty small opening so anything is possible!

I'll try to post another update when my lid arrives and i add the new inhabitants.

Your glass lid is sitting in my office - I packed it up this weekend and it'll ship out tomorrow - should arrive around Wednesday!

addicted2reefer

The PICO looks real nice , Kate.Youll love a yellow clown goby, they are pretty cool fish , I have no problems with my YCG , she isnt a jumper. To happy to want to go surfin'. cant wait for you pics with a YCG.

Your glass lid is sitting in my office - I packed it up this weekend and it'll ship out tomorrow - should arrive around Wednesday!

sweet! thanks Bonsai!

el fabuloso

Very nice! The orange yuma looks amazing and is that a Blasto merleti? Two of my favorite corals. :)

Been thinking about getting a YCG myself but still undecided. I had a GCG and it jumped and my yellowtail damsel jumped so logically a YCG will also probably jump. A glass lid will probably keep fish from jumping but I prefer to go topless.

Archived