Coral Vue Hydros

www.aquadesignz.com

jdsabin1

Let me start by saying this ... if you love unique, colorful and healthy zoos and haven't bought any from Anthony yet .... you my friend are a fool, an idiot savante!

Seriously though, last week I sent Anthony an e-mail asking him if he had a specific color morph and he did have that in one of his personal tanks. He snapped some pics and I of course wanted them. I also told him I was saddened to see the frags that he had just put up the night before that I wanted were already gone. He found some more similar frags asap, and suggested some other unique zoos.

The transaction was smooth, the shipment arrived on time and was packaged exceptionally well. The frags themselves? Simply unreal . Large, gorgeous and healthy .

I am a lifetime customer with good reason. If you want zoos, you want Anthony's zoos.

Catch you on the next order Anthony!

I've bought from Anthony and his sps frags are huge. He actually tossed in a few extras for me. My only problem was that he put a multiple frags in the same bag (same species) and some damage was done. He was real good about it and, since I had a few extra frags thrown in, I told him it was no biggie.

He's a bit on the pricey side but he does have some nice stuff and he was very easy to work with (I am a huge pain in the ass when I order).

Archived