Coral Vue Hydros

LogicalReef, CQuarium and LiveAquaria

T?@7

Howdy friends.

Figured Id share the good words about the above mentioned retailers.

1) Logical Reef: I orderd 5 Zoo frags from Bryan. I recieved them today and was very impressed with the way they were double bagged, and packed as a whole. Bryan, being the nice fellow he was also threw in a free zoo frag and a 2 headed candy cane frag. THANKS BRIAN! As everyone will tell you, Logical Reed is TOP NOTCH.

2) Cquarium: From these fellows I ordered 2 little ricordia frags and one weird as mushroom frag. All in all, I got 6 rics and 6 weird srhooms. Everything came perfectly, and I was supriseda t how well packed everything was. True professionalism with these guys and LR with their packing. Everything is healthy and looking good. I am pleased with everything so far.

3) LiveAquaria- Ordered a blue linkia, and two diff. kinds of featherdusters. Everything arived as planned, and looked ok except my hawaiin feather, he was hanging out of his tube, so I was worried about him. But now he is fine and that makes everyone as a whole happy and healthy.

So, if you need nice high quality corals or livestock, it might be wise to choose one of the above if they ahve what you need :) Thanks

Ray

Archived