Innovative Marine Aquariums

MEW 10G - rimless fun

mew

Thank~ I just wish I could hide the wires from my light! maybe I should reroute them through my EMT...

That would be pretty sweet. . . :D

sorry to disappoint :o

Never a bad thing! Reefer chicks are awesome! B)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awesome tank. I like the scape and the coral placement.

Thanks SoCalDude ! I do too. B)

Never a bad thing! Reefer chicks are awesome! B)

yea, I noticed this is a sausage fest hobby. :lol: But for what it's worth, I think N-R might have the highest % of females among all the reef forums.

cloves-shrooms.jpg

So my cloves are starting to take over my LR and my mushrooms are multiplying and destroying whatever SPS happens to touch it. :wacko: How do I get rid of them? I tried to remove the mushroom before, but it just multiplied instead (doh). They (and an acan) already beat up the monti cap a few times already. halp?

It's great to see more ladies involved in the hobby, man i'd love if my wife was involved it would be heaven.

nice man. as for your mushrooms, you may want to cut the rock underneath that theyre on. i killed my lightning clove polyps when i put in new bulbs in the tank. bleh

• 2 weeks later...
hmm. after about 13 months, i'm kinda getting tired of the tank.

You know what that means.........................Upgrade! :D

I already have a 36" rimless Leemar tank waiting for me at my parents' place, waiting for me to finish school. <_<

I'm half considering breaking this tank down, DBTC-ing the sps to local clubbies, and do a fwp instead. Or upgrade my non-photosynthetic tank to a longer tank.

sorry, i think i'm breaking up with you, tank.

Would just like to say that the tank is amazing. Simply amazing. And the nighttime spawning video of the shrimp larvae was AWESOME. It was definitely like watching the discovery channel. You should make more videos!

:happy:

DEY BE SO KEWT!

Are those the same larvae from the previous video? Friggin amazing.

i no rite? baby shrimpies, nom nom nom

that was actually from a different spawn

Grosssss.....

you don't like the ickle baby shrimpies? :lol:

Such an awesome tank!

I like it :)

wow thanks!

I've always been a fan of your tanks/tank style! Branchy with the touch of torch flair! And always so clean :happy:

wow thanks!

I've always been a fan of your tanks/tank style! Branchy with the touch of torch flair! And always so clean :happy:

Thanks! :lol:

And those tiny shrimp are freakin sweet! CORAL FOOD!

Just read this whole thread and let me tell you. your tank is amazing. <3

Im seriously thinking of a pink-streaked over a 6line now, since 6lines can be so aggressive.

The one thing that I was really hoping to find was what type of tank you have, couldnt find it anywhere?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
duganderson

I love the really clean look of your tank. I'm considering a similar look for a 20 g. long and am thinking about a clear LifeReef overflow or Mame overflow.

With the clear Lifereef overflow, is it hard to keep it clean on the innner box, outer box and the intake and return lines so it stays so invisible?

What are you using for a clear return into the tank?.

Do you recommend the clear lifereef overflow or is there something else you'd recommend?

Thanks, Doug

Archived