Top Shelf Aquatics

Are sponge crabs reef safe? *pic*

mane3215

I picked this guy up tonight cause he had some killer zoos i wanted attatched to him. Is he safe for the tank? Or is he fuge bound?

Thanks.

crab.jpg

crab2.jpg

Yeah I thought that at first, but its different looking. I have never really looked at the decorator crabs, but they usually seem bigger and taller. This guy is pretty flat, and is longer then he is wide. Kind of weird looking. Like I said I just wanted the zoos =).

BTW Jeff, I just picked up my 40 breeder, dude its gonna be a killer tank

I have it outside now filled with tap water making sure there is no leaks. And unfortunately I will be gone from 7am-10:30 for the next two-three days for a real estate class =(. I have some zoos coming Friday too, I'm screwed, time to get the gf involved heh.

Anyway I will post them soon. for no I am going to use my hood with two 150w hqi's and one 65w actinic. I will be upgrading to a hood with two 250w hqi 20k's and one 95 w pc. I will probably build this one to save a couple bux, and make it as nice as possible. The last 600.00 I spent on this current hood just didn't seem feasible after I seen the quality =(. I wanted a space light but they wont make custom sizes, and their shortest is like 40".

Deciding now how to set it up, I think I will drill it, and have a 10g sump, I want to do a sump/fuge combo, maybe use my current 20 long, but this is out of my league I have to do some research.

Any ideas tell me =).

Archived