SaltCritters.com

Osmundea

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

But you only can get a frag unfortunately. Really hard to find this in my area, so you can call dibs on frags now but that is about it. About a 4 square inch cutting for $5. The species is Osmundea obtusiloba. Edible, so no tangs etc...

But you only can get a frag unfortunately. Really hard to find this in my area, so you can call dibs on frags now but that is about it. About a 4 square inch cutting for $5. The species is Osmundea obtusiloba. Edible, so no tangs etc...

interesting. what is it.

johnmaloney

All I can tell you is that it is cooler the halymenia, despite a pretty close appearance. Far tougher, and seems pretty hardy for the 2 weeks I have had it.

couldn't google an image unfortunately. The osmundea in the google search is somewhat close but no...

johnmaloney

hey SBCaes, I know a guy locally who is aquaculturing some bubble tipped mushrooms. They look pretty cool, I think he has blue, green and red avail. You want me to ask about them for you?

hey SBCaes, I know a guy locally who is aquaculturing some bubble tipped mushrooms. They look pretty cool, I think he has blue, green and red avail. You want me to ask about them for you?

pleaseeeeeeeee =))))

edit: save me a piece of the osmundea yeah? =)))

ok will do. the rest of your package is cleaning at the moment. should be ready before you know it.

Awesome, thanks for calling the other day. sorry i was such a grouch but had to attend to someone who passed away that day. sooo eh. =/

Archived