Cultivated Reef

5 Gal. Nano with Sand, Filter, Etc.

jpluttme

I am selling my 5 gallon all-glass bowfront nano tank. I just don't have the time to maintain it and would like to concentrate on my main tank.

It is a teal, 5 gallon acrylic bowfront in great condition and includes a heater, thermometer, penguin bio-wheel mini, retrofitted 13 watt power compact 50/50 used less than 4 months, and 2 inches of live sand (sorry no rock or fish- that stays with me). I'll throw in more live sand at no cost if you pay for shipping as I have a bit to spare.

Otherwise all you'd have to do is add rock and coral.

I would like to get around $100 + shipping for it with everything. Or, if you don't want the sand that's ok. It will be cheaper to ship without it anyway. I'll consider offers though. The tank and setup is less than 6 months old.

Would anyone be interested?

Email justin@infernowebdesign.com

Nishant3789

r u willing to sell the 13 watt retrofit by its self? if so how much ya want? i could always use another

nishant

Hey I thought I was supposed to get emails when someone replied to my post. Oh well.  Anyay sorry for the belated response.

It's already broken down so I don't have any pics unless you want one of it boxed up.  

I'm not willing to sell the components individually.  Sorry.

Archived