Pod Your Reef

Anyone in the Vancouver, BC area??

darwin604

Hey, I'm living in Vancouver, BC, Canada. There are only a handful of stores around here that have livestock for SW tanks, and even less that have frags small enough for my 10 gal reef. Just wondering if anyones got anything for sale / trade in the area?

thanks!

d.

deacon hemp:

Sounds good . . I'm be more into buying than trading at this point since I'm just getting started but I'm interested in anything you've got that would be suitable for my nano. I tried to PM you but it won't let me. Anyways, you can reply to me on here or email me at: darwin604@hotmail.com

hope to hear from ya soon!

d.

I'm from the lower mainland as well and just starting up my tank so I am also looking for some frags. A frag swap for our area would be a great idea!

~Jessica

okay I'm totally up for a frag swap. . . who's gonna organise it??

d.

swapbugg: I'm just setting mine up too . . finding stuff for nano's at the local fish stores is tough eh?

i would be totally down for a frag swap......shotgun not organizing tho!LOL i already have a grip of frags.I'm meeting bohdi in 10 minutes for frag sale!

Originally posted by swampbugg

It's crazy! lol. i can't find anything small, all of the corals are way too large for my tank.

Exactly my problem . . I've lucked out a couple times at king ed's (I got the only two corals I have in my tank there). I got a small finger leather and a small colony of mushrooms but other than that I've had no luck.

Anyone know of a good store around here to pick up frags for nanos?

d.

i do darwin.......but you have to buy some frags off me to get that info! LOL come out here sunday and i'll show you first hand the mecca of frags fer the lower mainland?

Well all we really need is a place to meet up I guess . . I live out in the boonies in West Van so somewhere more central would be good. Other than that all we need is for ppl to show up . .

d.

Meeting place=how about the aquarium?thats where most of the frag meets are held anyway.the canreef meet never ended up happening but i'm sure we can get a nano meet together?

I'm totally up for it . . we should get some ppl together. I live pretty close to the aquarium too so thats perfect. We should maybe start a new thread and make a list of who wants to come.

d.

wow, what a great idea! i was trying to think of a place to meet and the aquarium is perfect. i think we should make it a frag swap/sale since i don't have any frags to swap yet lol.

Same here . . if I swapped anything my tank would be empty :P

Okay so whos gonna organize this . . I'm new to the board so I'm probably not the best candidate.

d.

Archived