Pod Your Reef

FS: mini-reef   tank, canopy, and skimmer

GPCRalph

This is a 16-gallon acrylic tank with a built in overflow and sump.  The tank is made of all domestic cast acrylic and measures about 16in x 16in x 16in. All the edges are polished clear seams. It includes a skimmer that is designed very much like the CPR skimmer but was built to fit in the sump.  It includes two pumps, a venturi pump to run the skimmer (Rio600) and also a Via aqua 152 gph circulating pump that brings water from sump to tank. The tank also includes a beautifully polished black canopy.  

The reason for selling:    

My LFS sells these tanks for $325 but I found the manufacturer online and he sold me one for $180 plus s&h.  Unfortunately the tank came with a crack in it.  He quickly send me another tank. Luckily, I found a way to fix the cracked one and I did.  However, now I have the second one he sent me (still bubble wrapped) with no use for it.  I am staying with the originally cracked one.  I want to sell the other tank for $150 plus s&h which will probably be $40 via Fed-ex.  The only difference is that I did use the skimmer for about a week.    The best way to contact me is via email at  GPCRalph@aol.com  

PS. The only thing needed to make this a complete nano-reef set-up is the lighting. If you are wondering what options you have; I think Custom Sea Life makes PC15232 and PC15228 power compact retrofits that give 64 total watts & 56 total watts respectively.  Either two should fit since they are 15 inches in length.  Again you can use whatever you want, these are just some ideas.

Archived