• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes i am home!

i got a whole bunch of stuffs.

My fuzzy chiton is cute

but my emerald crab looks kinda sad

So i met Wimby, cool lady. now i just gotta go see her tank

Gee thanks I am cool LOL your very cool also I am so loving those chitons very cute as for seeing my tanks it really nothing but rocks and sand and a stupid blackcap that thinks he's a jawfish he already took some of my snails too funny. Your more then welcome to come anytime the 30gl is nice and so is the 12gl the 75 well it's new and I lost a lot of things in the transfer oh well. It was really nice meeting you today we must hang more often now.

Are you sure? Because a couple of mine aren't moving either, but for the moment I'm assuming they're still playing dead. I think the website says to give 3 days for them to come out of dormancy.

Some of mine aren't moving either plus my blackcap keepa taking them so who knows some of my hermits didn't make it they were all out of the shells and it stunk 1 chiton still on shell everything else looks good

i wont know if things moved till atleast 7pm tonight.

all i know is my bigger clown is pulling shenanigans again..... my fuzzy chitton was upside down when i woke up (still attached to it's shell)

hasnt moved for #### since last night.

i'll give it another day or 2 then im e-mailing john,

oh & a whole bunch of cerths are still dormant in my tank also. w/e i'll wait another 2-3 days

hey, so i was cleaning out my closet.

look what i found. i completely forgot i ever had this old thing.

7727_163751405738_600630738_3620176_8003925_n.jpg

going to Home depot tommorow to buy plexiglass & flex tubing

OOh cool Nice find. My ceriths were all stolen buy my blackcap so I have no idea if there moving or not and he keeps taking the shell that my chiton is on. The other chiton is on the rocks I named them fuzzy and wuzzy so thats what I will call them from now on. LOL On a really good note I sold my fathers van today Yipeee but sad that it is going . It's going to be hard watching it drive away . I'm going to look at it as a new beginning. :0)

I'll keep it on the tank.

Glad to hear you sold the van. Sometimes e-bay can be a great thing.

Anywho. I'm doing 3 days of darkness to combat my slime. Also gonna build my fuge today.

Deleted User 6

Test if a chiton is alive is if it's still attached to the rock. They really don't move much, but if it's on the rock, it's alive. If it fall off and it's foot turns grey, it's a goner.

All my ceriths are moving now. I lost one limpet though.

1 of my limpets is gone also. Still don't see the big ceriths cause the fish stole them all and 1 chiton still on it's shell. Good luck with the lights off . Yeah the van is sold very happy .

Hey Everyone!

My chitons are happy, still a couple of ceriths that haven't moved yet--one looking especially questionable.

The larger shaving brush is half green again, the baby is still almost completely white. How would I know if it's dead? Mermaid fan still stuck in the back where I can't reach it, but looking well.

So, what exactly are you planning to do, Mark? :)

i am planning to convert my old 29g tank (30x18x12) into a HUGE refugium.

i figure the actual refugium will hold aproximatley 15 gallons of water & the return section will hold 7.

this is allowing the power to go off & completely fill the tank (cause it does hold 29 gallons) so i would be able to hold an additional 5 or so gallons as a safety margin

Archived