SaltCritters.com

just wanted to know!?!?

audi206rs4

Try an al dente farfalle anemone, just be sure to feed with plenty of basil & garlic.

If that doesn't work try a BTA or a rose, seen tom's take to both of those. Some clowns (my perc) never seem to host anything though.

...somebody posted that chart when i was asking the same question about my percs, according to that chart they shouldn't have hosted but they did.. They were up fighting over the anenome actually (one fish is about half the size of the other they get along great always together except when it comes to that anenome).. so I just bought a second anenome yesterday and now i've got two happy percs with dual beds. (both bubble tip)

not lazy, i've got dial-up... you try searching at 20,000 bps and multiple windows open on a computer built back when dinosaurs were still roaming the land!!!

Originally posted by audi206rs4

not lazy, i've got dial-up... you try searching at 20,000 bps and multiple windows open on a computer built back when dinosaurs were still roaming the land!!!

I feel ya but if you can afford a nano you can afford the extra:bling: a month for more speed

Archived