Top Shelf Aquatics

Sexy

caja

• 2 weeks later...

Extremely active. Most of the time all four hang out together, but occasionally they'll pair up and move to different sides of the tank. They seem to like to hang out on my neon green ric, and the ric has finally adjusted to them crawling all over it and is back to fully expanding.

Cajastan-

Before my nano was just an egg and sperm in my mind I wanted to get a bunch of those guys. Somehow, the stars were not aligned right and I never did. Your tank makes me happy and envious at the same time. Please post frequent pictures of the little rump shakers. I would like to see them.

I saw some of these and was thinking about buying them but they were 50$ for the pair, and I wasn't sure what there natraul predetors were and would hate to buy them to have one of the members of "westside crab bloods" crew that lives in my tank put a hit on them.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys here in Malaysia these guys are sold for only RM 15 each or USD 5 each...

I really like them but I can't really keep them yet !!!

I just started my SW tank about a month ago and I was having trouble with the water temp but I finally got it down from 86 to 80.5...

Malaysia is really hot... Well for 9 months and the other 3 months its all RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN....

Anyways this is my first posting and I really hope to learn from you guys...

CHEERS :)

Archived