inTank Media Baskets

Eclipse 3 gallon

Ytouf

I have an Eclipse 3 gallon that I swapped out for a 4 gallon AGA because I was afraid of scratching it every time I moved something. I had retrofitted the hood with lights that I took out so now the hood is a bare hood. I'm selling the tank with a black painted back, and the bare hood with no lights. There is no filter or any of that worthless stuff. You would need a 13watt power compact and a little 60-90 GPH water pump and you would be good to go. The tank is so little that the pump heats it well and a heater is not really needed. I would like to trade this for something, whatcha got?

i got 2x32 watt ballast (....) the ballast is strong enough that i powered 50 watt bulbs with out any problems. the endcaps are rubber moisture resistant. no power cord i used them on another project.

quete,the ballast is strong enough that i powered 50 watt bulbs with out any problems. they might run the 50 watt bulbs but wont give the same amount of lighting that they should.also its an accident waiting to happen.if you use a 50w in a 13 watt ballast it will only put out 13 watts worth of power so it is a waist of money and risk.dont mess with electricity unless you know what your doing.just a warning to the buyer.good luck

Archived