ReefCleaners.org

Nguyen's RSM

Nguyen

beaupierce

can u please show me what you used for a overflow... also, what kind of return did u use?

How is the auto top off coming, can u please show some pics of how you did this too...

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Nicely done. Don't know how I missed this LED setup. I usually have a knack for hunting these down.

I'm compiling a list of all DIY LED projects on this site and would love it if you posted here.

• 7 months later...

Old post - but I have the identical set-up to include the Lifereef sump/refugium. I'm still using the RSM stock lights and wanted to know how you have faired with the LED conversion. If you get a chance, I would love to see an updated FTS of your RSM. Good job and thanks for posting it.

• 6 months later...

I've been drooling over your tank, and scared to do this myself. Yay! Another SC reefer. :) (I actually live in North Augusta, SC). I've never been to HH, but if I do I'll bring my RSM hood with me! :)

i would also like to get an update but guys it dosent seem so..

Nguyen

Nano Reefer

Member Group: Members

Add as Friend

Personal Photo

Active Stats

User's local time Aug 12 2010, 01:26 PM

Total Cumulative Posts 13

( 0 per day / 0.00% of total forum posts )

Most active in Members Aquariums

( 3 posts / 60% of this member's active posts )

Last Active 5th May 2009 - 09:50 AM

Status User is offline (Offline)

Communicate

AIM No Information

Yahoo No Information

ICQ No Information

MSN No Information

Contact Send Message

Contact Private

Information

Home Page No Information

Birthday No Information

Location HHI, SC

Interests No Information

Additional Information

• 8 months later...
beyondcomp251

I have a RSM with modded LED hood from LEDReef.com, I am also expecting my lifereef sump in which I have already acquired Reef Octopus NWB-110, TLF Phosban Reactor, and ATO. I was away on vacation last week and my tank crashed, I lost 85% of over 4 years worth of lifestock. Good time as any to start fresh with upgraded equipment.

I have a RSM with the SAME modded hood as Beyond... I got the 24kit with all separate powersources (dimmable). Check out LEDREEF.com Chris rocks.

I aso have a LEDREFF FUGE light for my Fuge.

I am also running a a LIFEREEF sump and LIFEREEF skimmer. Jeff Rocks....

Tank has been cycling for almost a month. All params are good. I am in no hurry. I really wish i would have taken pictures from day 1. I need to start a thread of my own...

took down a 40b about 3 years ago and this is my first jump back in the salt......

• 1 month later...

Archived