Sign in to follow this  
johnmaloney

Caulerpa Paspaloides

Got some, not much though. Better try to RSVP from me.

Oh yeah I love doing this - Now the most popular caulerpa in the hobby is now available to it - who else but ReefCleaners? B)

(Commonly called Palm Tree Caulerpa)

Edited by johnmaloney

Atari   

I know your not the best with a camera but can you post a pic?

Just when you think you've seen all the shapes of caulerpa... :lol:

thanks fosi! I would track down the camera for you but I think I am sold out now. Told you it would go fast.

jeremai   

Now you get it? :rolleyes:

why, broke down the tank? I do have some still. I didn't realize I had two bags shipped to me.

jeremai   

Nah, I was debating between the Caulerpa or the seagrass, went with the one you had in stock when I ordered. Next tank maybe. :)

oh...seagrass is cooler i think, you got the star right? Gets a nice green color that c. paspaloides can't match. THe caulerpa is easier to grow though...

jeremai   

I ordered the oar grass, but ended up with H. ovalis and some Halodule. I'm happy with the seagrass; maybe I'll put some of the paspaloides in the new tank I'm planning.

I ordered the oar grass, but ended up with H. ovalis and some Halodule. I'm happy with the seagrass; maybe I'll put some of the paspaloides in the new tank I'm planning.

What species of Halodule? beaudettei?

Edited by johnmaloney

jeremai   

No you're right, I meant that I got the shoal grass in addition to the oar grass. :)

jeremai   

Bump for the C. paspaloides. I want some. Any chance it's available/in season? I'll probably be putting in an algae order in the next couple weeks, I really want some of this stuff. :)

jeremai   

KNOCK KNOCK JOHN :P

you missed it by a week or so. I am going to head back to the Keys after the first of the month stuff is taken care of, I may be able to find it for you again, I have been having some luck lately bumping into it.

jeremai   

sweet, I'll keep checking the site. thanks. :)

jeremai   

:)

I know it's still early in the season, but if you happen to come across any let me know.