Top Shelf Aquatics

SUPER SPECIAL BUY VORTECH MP20

Weetabix7

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you get fired can I have your av? Angry drum beatings fit my tank sentiments perfectly at this point. :P

Ahh the humor of N-R folk, good stuff.

Needreefunds
NRF sorry bout the seconds thing. Tell ya what, you send me weekly water samples and I'll test it for ya.

I'sforeal on it for ya bud.

:lol:

I missed it :rolleyes: ! No fair !! :rant:

Well, I actually still haven't decided which trade offer to accept.

Do you have a 40B tank you can trade for it?

I'd totally go for that.

Well, I actually still haven't decided which trade offer to accept.

Do you have a 40B tank you can trade for it?

I'd totally go for that.

40 b Tank only ? Or stand and canopy as well ? If tank only I'll go buy one and ship it to ya. Gotta be cheaper than the pump ! :D:o

40 b Tank only ? Or stand and canopy as well ? If tank only I'll go buy one and ship it to ya. Gotta be cheaper than the pump ! :D:o

I'll settle for tank only if you can have it drilled for me, and mebbe throw some nice quality coffee in with the package. :D

I will trade you 7 cups of really good coffee for it...It's WallyWorld coffee, but I make it REALLY good...and I will include 2/3 of a package of Chips Ahoy cookies to cover the shipping....

gulfsurfer101

I'll trade my brandnew never filled 40br plus half the tank full of coffee along with whatever I think would be cool to fill up the rest of the tank with maybe some more McD's famous french fries or apple pie's and have it shipped to you. Sound like a solid deal.

eddiecorrea
I'll trade my brandnew never filled 40br plus half the tank full of coffee along with whatever I think would be cool to fill up the rest of the tank with maybe some more McD's famous french fries or apple pie's and have it shipped to you. Sound like a solid deal.

I would take that lol.

SOLD!!!!!

gulfsurfer101

Possibly some popcorn extra butterry, and one of my daughters teddy's just to make shure everything arrives ok.

Is it too late at night for another cup of coffee?

It's NEVER too late for a cup of coffee!....did I mention that I make a great cup of coffee??? :huh:

marinekeeper
I'm a Coffee Snob, and I'm afraid WallyWorld coffee just won't cut it Sir.

Try again. :)

www.coffeeandcandles.com

just put it up

• 2 months later...

Ok, so the Time-Share thing didn't work out and I ended up eating the Large Fry..... :blush:

So I was thinking, mebbe that was a little too funky for the average NR Citizen.

Anyone want to trade cash moneys or Spiffy Reef Controllers or stuff like that for the Vortech?

Needreefunds

Meh, I dunno.... think she's still a fishin fur fools :P

Kidding. I akshully think she is considering selling her pump.

this time.

or is she? :huh:

Serus inquiries only please.

Archived