ReefCleaners.org

What's up with Pet Supply Liquidators?

jjharrisx4

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this post, but has anyone heard about Pet Supply Liquidators? I placed an order from them, and received it, but it wasn't correct. When I emailed them to fix the problem they never responded. Then, I noticed that they are not on any sponsor lists anymore.

I'd like to order more from them because their prices are great, but I'm worried about sending them money if they're not a real business any more, or if they aren't going to handle orders properly.

I bought two sets of lights from them. the first was when the pickens crew owned them. My lights stopped working, they fixed them, added an actinic, no issues.

The second light I bought from them was back when Bruce (lonewolf) was with them. I gave Bruce hell with my tank measurements, leg requirements, specs etc. The hood is stellar. The old bulbs they sent took a while to fire up and burn in but they worked. Not a single problem to date.

Then, they had problems with a bad batch of bulbs, Bruce left and from what I have heard, they are near impossible to deal with nowadays.

Search the vendor feedback thread and you will find all the info.

Archived