inTank Media Baskets

Willing to trade reptile cage + live reptile for aquarium supplies or money

BIGBOB

Hi,

I currently own a lizard cage made of ACRYLIC that measures about 4 feet tall, 3 feet long, and 2 feet deep. The canopy covers a screen top and has a lid which can be opened.

The acrylic aquarium sits on a base. The base has two doors on it so you can store things in it. Lamps can be placed inside the cage, or in the canopy. BOTH THE CANOPY AND BASE ARE MADE OF VERY EXPENSIVE LIGHTLY STAINED OAK!

It has an acess door on the side so theres no need to reach down four feet to the bottom, simply open the door which is just above the floor of the cage. All 3 sides are acrylic, and the back is oak. It also has an oak shelf near the middle of the cage so the lizard can climb on the shelf.

It comes with a couple year old mature male Mali uromastyx lizard. If you only want the cage you don't have to take the lizard. THE BEST FEATURE OF ALL: this cage has a hole drilled in the bottom so the water dish can be sunken into it; the water dish is flush with the cage floor, thus looking like a natural pond.

This cage was brand new, custom made, 2 years ago. I bought it for $850.00 (In the picture I use paper as subtrate although anything can be used, and the water dish is therefore hidden by the paper, the uromastyx does not need the water dish as it is a desert lizard, If you use paper you can avoid this by cutting a hole in the paper where the water dish is.)

For $500 (or best offer) I will include:

The uromastyx, the entire cage including canopy base shelf, two lamp fixtures equiped with a ceramic heat element, and the other with a $75 self ballasted T-Rex active UV Heat bulb, an expensive heat pad purchased from the vet which alters itself to heat 20 degrees above the air temperature, a couple rock caves, a background, some bendable vines, and plastic plants.

Please reply to this or email me at BIGBOBZTOOLS@yahoo.com if you would like to buy it or offer aquarium supplies for trade (I would also take a combo of both)

thanks

Archived