Cultivated Reef

Tinyreef's lil fugger

Crakeur

For those that missed it in another thread, tinyreef had a cowfish that was wreaking havoc in his tank and he was on the verge of flushing the lil fugger so I offered to take him and plunk him in the 180, which is slowly being converted to a fish only.

We had set today up as a drop off because a local reef group was meeting at a new store. I convinced Liquid to join in on the fun and we planned on meeting at my office. Liquid showed up a bit early and we checked out the tank, talked about his plans for homereef and some other stuff and then tiny called. He was near the store and running late so we decided to meet him at the store.

Tiny had lil fugger all bagged up in a cooler and was kind enough to toss in a bottle of mysis shrimp. The cow is now floating in the tank, awaiting the big switch to a new home.

Tiny, thanks for the fish. When the corals in my 26 grow out, I'll try and snag some things to replace the corals that lil fugger snacked on.

Nice to finally put faces to the names of some of these local avatars.

don'tworryaboutit, i'm just thankful i found a home for it other than an Kohler. :P

he's a true omnivore so don't leave your fingers in too long. :D he grows quick but i've been feeding him strictly meats since he's a juvie so that probably has a lot to do with it. he's very responsive and playful tho (i.e. chick magnet ;) )

it was fun putting faces to avatars. liquid, his wife, and i bs'ed for a while after you had to take off, exchanging lfs reviews and stories. we'll have to do another get-together later so you can show me the 180g.

hmmm, disappointing crak and liquid by showing my face wasn't too bad (didn't really care) but i'd hate to ruin your adonic imagery of me. ;)

but i'm up for something friday nites. the mrs. would definitely appreciate a nite out. i can probably weasel some extra corals outta her. (btw that's an easy layup for anyone) :D

it was nice just bs'ing with crak and mr. & mrs. liquid. for me it was more like passing on a chain letter to crak. X) that colt i got to replace the fugger-eaten one looks huge in the semi-nano. maybe i can finally get a decent pic out.

it really wasn't a swap meet or anything, even tho it was at a semi-private store thingy. that guy has a gorgeous display tank tho, very nice mix of livestock. more fish than i would've opted but it was a 200g+. that was very interesting seeing the 20K ushio next to the 20K radium, nice side-by-side. cool guy too.

Gimme 10 minutes...k?
with you i can probably only last a minute. :blush:

:* but i'd love to see you too. it's a little weird putting a face to the board name. for instance, i can't look at crak in a divine way anymore. maybe in a david koresh-way but definitely not-godlike anymore.

and he kept muttering something about 'charlie brown' with me, i dunno.

so i'm expecting a upskirt peeking betty boop. please don't disappoint me. :teehee:

tiny, I wasn't going to say this but Lizbeth asked me to give you a kiss, with tongue.

That tank is 300 plus gallons and that was an xm next to the ushios. THe wrasses were insane.

little fugger ate some of your grub and some flake.

come by anytime to visit him.

tiny, I wasn't going to say this but Lizbeth asked me to give you a kiss, with tongue.
thanks, i think. she meant for your wife to do the actual passing along, right? otherwise i'll wait for liz to actually show up or maybe caja can stand-in at the next get-together. :woot:

little fugger ate some of your grub and some flake.
sonofa, he always ignored the flake, letting my orchid eat that. who in turn, usually ignored the mysis. ???

Archived