Top Shelf Aquatics

Ecotech Marine

pendergraft

pendergraft

I just want to post positive feedback about this company.

If anyone is trying to decide about a Vortech pump vs. another brand, go with Vortech. I have recently had the best possible experience with this company. They really care about customer service and do everything in their power to make you a happy customer.

I thought one of my pumps wasn't working correctly so I sent it in to them 2nd day air with 500.00 insurance. They repaired it (actually said there was nothing wrong with it) and sent it back to me regular mail to keeps costs down for them as I live in Canada and shipping back to me any other way would cost them more money. So over two weeks went by and no pump, and no way of tracking it either. I emailed the service guy named Stephen King who I had been dealing with from the start and told him I had still not received my pump back and it had been over two weeks. He agreed with me that the possibility of some lucky postal worker getting a free pump was definitely an option and sent me a new pump at their cost! :o

He could have told me to wait another few weeks are made some lame excuse to keep me quiet and wait for my pump to possibly arrive but didn't, he said he was very sorry that I had to wait so long and sent me a new pump just like that. Now that, is CUSTOMER SERVICE. I received my pump yesterday in the mail and now am back to a two pump system.

I just have to say this company has the right set of standards for customer service. It has been a month now since he has shipped my original pump back to me and still no sign of it. So I can only hope that whoever has it feels ashamed!

Sorry this is so long winded but I really feel that people out there should know that in this day and age this kind of service is very hard to come by. I hope that more people will buy from this company.

BKtomodachi

Excellent- it sounds like they did a great job.

FWIW - my MP20 is bulletproof, so I doubt I'll every have to need their customer service- but if I do, this is reassuring.

Archived