Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Vortech MP40w

Uncitw2b

Im looking to pick up a used Vortech for my 75 gal tank. I am hoping I can use this to eliminate the need for all of my other powerheads. I was wondering if this is going to be enough?

I saw one forum about a guy who has the MP40 and a K2 in his tank but either than that I can find much.

Thanks for the help

lakshwadeep

If you have other powerheads, it wouldn't hurt to use them in the tank. Relying on any one pump in a 75 gallon may not be enough.

If you have other powerheads, it wouldn't hurt to use them in the tank. Relying on any one pump in a 75 gallon may not be enough.

Yea I was figuring that but im looking also trying to factor in the whole electrical consumption and trying to clean up the look of the tank (less pumps less mess less clutter).

lakshwadeep
Yea I was figuring that but im looking also trying to factor in the whole electrical consumption and trying to clean up the look of the tank (less pumps less mess less clutter).

Well, if ever there was a single pump that could be enough, the vortech is probably it. ;)

Well, if ever there was a single pump that could be enough, the vortech is probably it. ;)

Thats what I'm hoping.

Thanks

Archived