Innovative Marine Aquariums

My new juvenile Picasso clowns

jds

erichatesmice

Where do your clowns sleep at night? My two clowns like to sleep sideways at the surface near the corner overflow at night. Once in a while I see droplets of water over the side and I fear the worst.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My clowns sleep on top of that Paly rock and then sometimes in the cave below it. I hope they don't get in trouble when I add a fish that likes caves!

Those clowns are so amazing Im really jealous.

Gerber,

If I ever tire of them then you are 1st on my list for adoptive parent! Haha, maybe I should start the Gerber needs PIcassos fund and I will donate $20 myself. Of course with a few zoo/ric frags in trade :D

Thanks for the compliments, I've been quite enjoying them so far.

-jds

hahaha, I just dont have the room in my tanks lol. As soon as I do youll see a pair in there faster than I can say Picasso. ;) Looks great as usual.

• 4 weeks later...

Came home from running errands and found my female picasso (Frack) finally hosting the RBTA!! :D of course she doesnt let the male come in and play. :angry:

YIPPIE. Both the RBTA and female seem stoked

M-IMG_2990.jpg

M-IMG_2993.jpg

M-IMG_2994.JPG

M-IMG_2995.JPG

M-IMG_2999.jpg

Thats so funny! My female clown just started hosting my Green BTA today and won't let the male near it either!

Those clowns are awesome!

A few more shots, she is so geeked!

Since she started playing, the RBTA has extended out!!

M-IMG_3002.JPG

Front shot

M-IMG_3007.JPG

Peek-a-boo!

M-IMG_3010.JPG

That's awesome!!! :happydance:

Thanks, they are fun to watch and I am glad I found them a new home!

Those looks fantastic.

yes the avatar pic is a week after I got them, roughly 4months old. The black on these two is really coming in and they look great. I feed them a mix of sprinialia flake, spectrum small fish pellet, flake w/ garlic, mysis, cyclo, and most recently a protein based Ora Gold.

-jds

• 4 weeks later...

Thought I would throw up a few new pics. This time around the Clown Goby was trying to Ham it up with the Twins.

M-IMG_3071.JPG

M-IMG_3075.JPG

M-IMG_3077.JPG

jds,

Your picasso clowns look great. They are coloring up nicely. Looking at your pics, it looks like the clowns are around an inch big?

Archived