inTank Media Baskets

Storing an RODI & is this a good one

Fishy_Fun

So i want to buy this unit

http://cgi.ebay.com/AQUA-REEF-RO-DI-REVERS...1742.m153.l1262

I was wondering what i need to do when storing it.I will only be using it once a week.Should the whole thing be dried before storing, do certain things have to stay wet and do i have to flush anything?Sorry, i know these questions seem really noobish but to me i have no idea and appreciate the help.

I also going to add to the order a TDS meter and a faucet adapter.Is there going to be anything else i need?

Thanks guys!

I have the same unit for 2 yrs now. It's hooked it up to my sink and use it about once a week to make 10 gallons of RO/DI. I just turn off the water when I'm done with it, no need to dry it out. FWIW, I use the "waste" water for the lawn and sometimes laundry.

Hey, Glad to know this is a reliable unit.I was worried since the price seemed to good to be true.Thanks

I have the same unit for 2 yrs now. It's hooked it up to my sink and use it about once a week to make 10 gallons of RO/DI. I just turn off the water when I'm done with it, no need to dry it out. FWIW, I use the "waste" water for the lawn and sometimes laundry.

Archived