Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Coral Life 50/50 actinic/10K 2 lights 24"

anthony812

Hi all,

Since i finally spit out the money for my 36" 2x96W PC light...i have no need for my old lights..anyone wants it..just make me an offer...it is only a week old..yes...1 WEEK OLD!

I spend $50 on the double light ballast, another $60 for the 2 24" coral life lights...one 50/50 actinic blue 30W and a 10K light sun 30W....but it also have the original light which is a 29" Coral life Color enhancer...with 3 lights it is perfect for a medium nano...it is in a black hood...

SO ...just make me a offer on here...as the highest bidder wins...the buyer pays actual shipping...

i will end on 7/5/2002..and the highest price will get it..its great light for fresh or salt water..and even a nano reef!

I used it on my 40 for 1 week..and everything looked so good...as you can see in my member's tank section..the original pictures are taken with those lights on..and everything seemed really happy.

If you are runnigna  tank and a reguium next to it..i think this will be long enough to cover the two tanks together...

(Edited by anthony812 at 12:29 am on June 27, 2002)

(Edited by anthony812 at 12:31 am on June 27, 2002)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived