Cultivated Reef

For sale....Still.... 2.5 Reef!

fish04

My 2.5 gallon reef is still for sale! I am willing to even part it out if people want to buy pieces!

You can see photos of the little guy at

http://www.geocities.com/tkadixon/mininanoreef

I am willing to part with the entire thing for $175. That's a steal considering the tank cost me over $250!

If you are interested in coral pieces here's what I can do.

Xenia on 2.5 lbs of tonga branch rock $30 (the rock alone is $20!)

Xenia on Fiji Rock $20 (I have a few of these)

Curly stars on crushed coral substrate $20 (I ahve a couple of these)

Youngs coral on crushed coral substrate $15 (I have several of these)

Metallic Green stars on Fiji Rock (coraline covered!) $20

Metallic Green stars on substrate $15

Green shroooms on substrate $7 each (I have several)

Fiji Premium Rock (some growth, and coraline encrusted) 5-6 lbs $30

Hood, and lighting system I may POSSIBLY sell. This would be the last thing to go (obviously). 13W PC with a 2 month old 10000K/ actinic lamp. Wood canopy painted semi gloss black, with matching "stand" (see webpage)

Total for these items $40

All livestock shipped either 2-3 Priority or Overnight by USPS....no exceptions. You pay real cost (no inflated charges) of shipping AND packaging.

NO GUARANTEES! Sorry, I'm not a buisness so I can't guarantee anything.

i'd be interested in seeing some closer-up pictures of your curly stars and metallic green starts that are on the substrate..  also interested in those shrooms... are they all green?  is the xenia pulsing?

Unfortunately my digital camera is dead so I can't do much with pictures, but I can tell you that the xenia pulses nicely, the shrooms are green striped, the stars attach to almost anyhthing (quickly!), and they are very nice looking. let me know if you are interested in anything!

hey tom do u still have thoes green stars and if so do u have a real small fragmaby just a couple on a rock or sump ill pay shipping

cam

Cam, IM me..

CJM033, The tank is posted on the website listed below. It is not a hex obviously, and I will only sell the lights if I can sell everything else in the tank first...so far that hasn't been happening.

how much do you want for the tank,lighting,canopy."stand"and hood? basically just the tank with the setu no livestock,Thanks alot,Chris:)

This is the reply I sent to cjm033, If any one else is interested let me know, I'd be glad to set one up for you!

(email copy)

Just responding to your inquiry on the 2.5 gallon reef I have for sale.

At this point I am not selling the setup, I have to sell everything else first. However, I would be glad to make a (brand new) complete set up for you!

The prices: (plus shipping, see below)

$50- Stand, Hood (both painted semi-gloss black), 13W PC light fixture, and a 13 W combo (10000K/ Actinic) bulb.

$65- Everything listed above plus the 2.5 gallon aquarium

$110- Everything listed above plus a Duetto 50 filter, and 25W submerssible heater

Shipping 2-3 day priortiy mail $22.50

Shipping Overnight $45.00

Shipping Pracel post (ground) $20.00

You can PM me here if you are interested, be sure to leave your name, and email address where I can reach you.

Thanks!

(Edited by fish04 at 1:27 pm on June 9, 2002)

• 2 weeks later...

I am located in upstate NY. I have a plan for shippingso shipping shouldn't be a concern. I will sell everything for $210 including the shipping cost. I will ship the tank, filter, heater, hood lights and stand first using USPS (2-3 day) Priority mail. Then after you have everything set up for a week or two I will arrange a good day for overnight delivery of the rock and corals. So the $210 is a very good deal since it will cost me at least $60 to ship it all. If someone in my area buys it and picks it up I'll give them an even better deal since it saves me the running around to the post office...$140 for pick up!

Somebody buy this already! I will also accept a REASONABLE offer. So giveme a try!

Archived