Top Shelf Aquatics

Tenecor 8 gallon nano for sale

cj7jeep81

I have a new 8 gallon flat back hex acyrilic nano made by Tenecor for sale.  It is new, but it is out of the original packing.  I set it up to make sure it held water (it does).  I was going to set up a nano, but don't have the time or money to do so right now.

Well, I am wanting to turn my 75 into a semi-reef (nothing too hardcore).  Right now I don't have enough money to set both up.  I can either have a good looking 75 and no nano, a good looking nano and a bad looking 75, or mediocre both.  Since my 75 is in my dining room, it really should look good.  And since there is a baby on the way, I really need to limit my spending on my toys.  I am hoping to set one up in the future though.

Would you be interested in some VHO lighting for your 75Gal?  I have a canopy with 4 110W VHO bulbs, 2 blue 2 white plus an extra blue.  It comes ready to light with an Allison 660 ballast waterproof endcaps.  I downsized from a 90 High to a 35Hex and can't use the canopy or lights anymore, sold the tank to a fresh water person.  Let me know Laura

• 2 weeks later...

Archived