Coral Vue Hydros

My New Ratatouille Tank!

BibleSue

:oomgomgomg LINCOLN LOGS!!!! omgomgomg:o

:P

How is everything today Sue?

Lol, yeah, the only decent place to put the new setup in the Family Room is where all the Grandkids toyboxes used to be!

Poor kiddies!

Now she just has to find a good new spot for the toys.

The cool thing though is that it is also set up right next to where the laptop is on the bar, so you can surf Nano-Reef and watch the tank at the same time! :happydance:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im sure your fish & corals will be fine.... atleast mine where last sunday when i swapped everythign over.

If all lr & (most)water is comming from a cycled tank, you should experience little to NO cycle. Im a week into my "new/old" tank only have a wee bit of nitrates, no measurable nitrites or amonia. I think you will be fine.

MOAR pictures please

im sure your fish & corals will be fine.... atleast mine where last sunday when i swapped everythign over.

If all lr & (most)water is comming from a cycled tank, you should experience little to NO cycle. Im a week into my "new/old" tank only have a wee bit of nitrates, no measurable nitrites or amonia. I think you will be fine.

MOAR pictures please

Thanks for the encouragement. I am sure they will be fine, too. The only thing that concerns me is the fish with the cloudy water. It was mostly cleared when I put it in.

Here are the corals I have so far. Glass is still not too clean because of the dust in places I missed wyth the mag float.

Zoas & Encrusting Gorgonian

DSCF7083.jpg

Anthelia (Not staying) & Frog Spawn

DSCF7082.jpg

Red mushrooms & my Valentine Swap Rock of zoos from Bill.

DSCF7081.jpg

Superman Mushroom in crevice, another frog spawn & more zoas.

DSCF7080.jpg

Couple of blue leg hermits & a turbo snail

Thanks for looking!

i would imagine cloudy water is equivalent to breathing in diesel truck fumes. While it does kinda stink & make you light headed. Your not in any real harm.

:-)

i would imagine cloudy water is equivalent to breathing in diesel truck fumes. While it does kinda stink & make you light headed. Your not in any real harm.

:-)

That's what I was hoping. I left him in the old tank as long as I could & then bagged him & let him float will the water got pretty clear. No sign of him yet but he took a few days to come out when I brought him home from my daughter's when we broke down her tank.

chuckfullservice
Thanks for stopping in. I haven't bumped into you for awhile! Doin' OK?

Yeah its been a while glad to see your still here and doing well.

I have recently started adding live stock to my 55 gal aga and yes I have been fine thanks for asking.

How have you been , busy as I can see! :D

Needreefunds

...yea Sue, I been breathing that in for 20 some odd years now and I'm perfectly normal :wacko: :wacko:

Not to worry. :P

...yea Sue, I been breathing that in for 20 some odd years now and I'm perfectly normal :wacko: :wacko:

Uh-oh, Houston, we have a problem!!!!!

Whew! That's a relief! Now I can breath easier.

Now on to FTS complete with fish!

IMG_1232.jpg

Close up of fish

IMG_1236.jpg

Aquascape looks nice.

How are your levels?

Any Amm. or Nit.?

Thanks! Rocks are just plunked in. Glad you like them. Still have the LR from the kitchen tank to add. I have about 24 lbs mostly fiji in here right now.

Amm. almost 0

Nitrite 0

Nitrate almost 0

If you come Thurs. I we may work on moving 10g over if all stays OK unless we have to much fun having all the kids together! We are all ready for snow to leave & sunshine tomorrow. Back in the high 60's after waking to ground & van covered with snow today. :o

Oooh! lookey at the purdy rics :eek:

Great tank Sue!

Thanks! With so much stuff sitting in tanks around my house it is hard not to rush it.

I can't move my sump over till I get more out of my prop tank. At least it is finally moving.

Needreefunds
24 hours later & everything looks great!

IMG_1287.jpg

Yes they do. I'll take them.

Ship asap, you know the address. ;)

:P Very pretty Sue!

Yes they do. I'll take them.

Ship asap, you know the address. ;)

:P Very pretty Sue!

Thanks! I actually have 2 of the orange ric in the middle in my prop tank!

very nice!!

Thanks! Hubby is cutting the holes in the hood for the fans. Then I need to paint the inside white & get the light installed when Weets is done with it.

Here are pictures of the tank when I got it since you can't see the pictures in the beginning.

post-25782-1240446713_thumb.jpg post-25782-1240446689_thumb.jpg

Archived